How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: bigbonner's BUNCH ROLLER
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:38 am 

I have had fellows, and (Gals) ask Me the best way to start rolling sticks. bigbonner has the solution at hand. The vidio does not tell the whole story! Now I had the very bunch roller (in vidio) here for a few months. This thing is bullet proof! I rolled cigarette sized sticks to monster logs with it. I got 5 cigarette size sticks per roll. There is no need for glue on the binders, and very little water on the rolling tarp to roll a perfect stick. Setting the ring size is childs play. Now I looked at every thing that could be changed or added to as per bigbonners request. I rolled book binder to scrap bunch to rolled leaf. Still a perfect roll. I did however have to adjust to HOW MUCH to put in each stick. I asked bigbonner if I could put it to a heavy test, and He said go ahead. I was invited to pipe night at STAG TOBACCO, here in Alb. NM. It was a set up night for cigars only. I used STAGS tuck cutter (I don't have one) I rolled over 150 plus sticks in every way I could think(not punch or torpedo types). I also had no molds. I layed paper in the roller as You would the binder leaf and rolled it. Then I twisted the end. They came out like they were in a mold. 30 min. and they were ready to burn. I rolled for over three and a half hrs. and had to shut it down due to the Folks at STAG needed to go home and eat, or it would have been an all nighter. (Thanks Chuck) Now this roller is built for a cigar type outlet, for mass cigar production. This is a 10 star pro bunch roller Folks. I can roll a stick in 20 seconds with it! Thanks for letting Me put this beast to the test Larry! It's the best money can buy. Mad-
www.youtub.com/watch?v=chnSCqWAFXI

Post subject: Re: bigbonner's BUNCH ROLLER
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:56 am 

Mad Oshea wrote:
I have had fellows, and (Gals) ask Me the best way to start rolling sticks. bigbonner has the solution at hand. The vidio does not tell the whole story! Now I had the very bunch roller (in vidio) here for a few months. This thing is bullet proof! I rolled cigarette sized sticks to monster logs with it. I got 5 cigarette size sticks per roll. There is no need for glue on the binders, and very little water on the rolling tarp to roll a perfect stick. Setting the ring size is childs play. Now I looked at every thing that could be changed or added to as per bigbonners request. I rolled book binder to scrap bunch to rolled leaf. Still a perfect roll. I did however have to adjust to HOW MUCH to put in each stick. I asked bigbonner if I could put it to a heavy test, and He said go ahead. I was invited to pipe night at STAG TOBACCO, here in Alb. NM. It was a set up night for cigars only. I used STAGS tuck cutter (I don't have one) I rolled over 150 plus sticks in every way I could think(not punch or torpedo types). I also had no molds. I layed paper in the roller as You would the binder leaf and rolled it. Then I twisted the end. They came out like they were in a mold. 30 min. and they were ready to burn. I rolled for over three and a half hrs. and had to shut it down due to the Folks at STAG needed to go home and eat, or it would have been an all nighter. (Thanks Chuck) Now this roller is built for a cigar type outlet, for mass cigar production. This is a 10 star pro bunch roller Folks. I can roll a stick in 20 seconds with it! Thanks for letting Me put this beast to the test Larry! It's the best money can buy. Mad-
http://www.youtub.com/watch?v=chnSCqWAFXI
The vidio came up on the laptop butt not My home PC. You can find it here on site by going to, STARTING YOUR TOBACCO PLANTS (above) then seed despencer (post) the last post on page one, click the youtube on bigbonners post- On the column on the right, click the second vidio. CIGAR ROLLING MACHINE by bigbonner. Sorry for the incovenience and using another post to get there . Mad-