How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: make a mold
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:39 pm 

I make molds for single sticks with schelule 80 and 40. What I do however is put a heat gun to it. I heat the pipe till shinny and very flexible six or so inches from the end. Then with a glove on I pull on the pipe with the heat still on. when the taper is what I want pulling, I put it in cold water till hard. On the end I heat it again and push it inside of a shot glass, then trim to size I want for the foot, and put it in the cold water till hard. On punch molds, I heat it almost at the end in a small circle and hold the end off the floor a little and use another chunk of pipe to roll it on the hot spot as I turn it, that will be the foot till it is cool. Then just split it down the middle with a slight offset so it will only go together one way. Then when I put a stick in it, I just tie a long string on one end and wind it tight around it till it gets to the end. It only takes a min. to do it. The more You wrap, the tighter it will get. The Mad way lol Mad-

Post subject: Re: make a mold
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:07 am 

Good tutorial !
Should work very well.
Tnx!
rc