How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New and old
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:41 pm 

I really enjoy looking in the archives of past posts here. None of the past posts and subjects that I have read were out of date in knowledge and skills. When I see a post from the past, I look at every thing posted in the conversation. Some things I think of, I find the answers from past posts. Thank You Roy for the archives to look into and bring back to life. I always ignore dates on posts that apply to what I am doing. I have used information from past post this year on My grow this time due to weather conditions that We have now, that I did not have on the past few years. Simple, but helpfull. Our posts now will be very important and very usefull later on for some one to read and use. Like why 40% of the honey bees in 2015 died and what to do. What to do in the garden and tobacco patch when the seven, and thirteen year cicada hatch. Let alone any virus the we come across. Heck, We had a grass hopper swarm here in 2014 that would have ate every tobacco patch and garden. It was so large, it showed up on the DOPLER. I was able to post help here that was used, and now is old. Grass hoppers next year? never know but the help post will be there to see. I thank all of the old timmers, and old-new posts for every thing here said. Mad-

Post subject: Re: New and old
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:16 am 

I aint been here long enough to add to those archives but thank ya Roy

this really is the place for everything

What is Roy up to these days looked at his profile and he aint posted since 2013?