How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Let's calm down a bit
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:55 am 

It might be a bit controversial but I'm talking about the tragedy of mh17 that crashed in the Ukraine. It really is shocking,but instead of jumping up and down and pointing fingers let's wait and see what happened. I've watched these air crash shows enough to know these investigations take months or years even. I don't know maybe they did shoot it down but jumping the gun without proper evidence to back it up spells trouble big time.
Cheers

Post subject: Re: Let's calm down a bit
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:19 pm 

one of the pro-russian separatist guys, (Igor? ????) had taken credit for downing it in a tweet, which was shortly deleted when it might have been discovered to be a civilian plane with no connection to the unkrainian problem.

I would think after having lost one bird M air might have re-routed instead of flying over any trouble spot...

yet one good question might be how those guys actually got a Buk launcher and missiles for it, and the skill to operate it???
This is not a simple system, or for low altitude primary use such as taking place in Ukraine.

This is one of those hegemony scenarios and there's a lot I have not learned about the subject.

Good luck with that!
rc

Oh!
I'm calm...
That is Russia's back yard.
I've seen lot's of film of them fighting the austrian housepainter to get it back from him.
imo, we got no business there.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:02 pm 

Yep it could well be that it was some idiot rebel with Russian supplied weapons thinking it was a military plane, or a bomb on board, or even a rogue Ukrainian trying to put Russia in the hot seat. The only so called evidence I've seen is an intercepted phone call between a Russian general and a rebel leader that looks like its been downloaded from a conspiracy website. Our government is virtually calling Putin a murderer. They need to tone down the rhetoric. Oh well Im far enough from the city to avoid radioactive fallout haha
Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:27 pm 

I guess what's happening in the Gaza strip is worthy of attention as well?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:01 pm 

You are dead right there that's a shocker, its kind of overshadowed by the plane. The only way to stop that would be to blockade the whole area make sure no one gets any more weapons and let them either fight it out with sticks and stones old school style or come up with a deal. I mean let's face it the west are giving Israel cluster bombs and the like.
Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:07 pm 

Of course anything in the ME is worthy of discussion, IMO.
What occurs there affects each and every one of us!
On a daily basis!!!

It's a global scenario that none of us can escape any longer.
Fortunately, this internet may help us come closer to resolving some problems in conversation among friends.

Best
rc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:52 pm 

There really doesn't seem to be an answer to their problems, the whole place seems to have become a breeding ground for extremists and nutcases. The place was more stable when it was full of evil dictators,but then I suppose there was the Iran Iraq war Beirut etc but now you've got guys blowing themselves up and whatnot. I nearly fell over when I saw on the news the other day that Obama is going to arm Syrian rebels, aren't they ISIS???
Cheers