How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 888 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60
 Post subject: Re: Easily distracted :-)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:48 am 

Rusty... you are up to something with those models, and yes they could make a scarecrow, even in a mysterious japanese way. And i need such a thing, considering the forces of nature Im up against, pigeons and deer!

Last edited by JPSDK on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:11 am 

Jens, why did not you make a log this year?
you are always full of resources and news (at least for me) and your photos are always very beautiful!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:06 pm 

Thanks for the nice Words MAB.
But I didnt grow Tobacco this year.
I had a few volunteer plants on the strangest of Places, and YES, they have flowered.
And I still have a lot of Tobacco left from last year, that tastes good but doesnt burn well. I dont know why it wont burn, and that annoys me. Im half a nerd, and I dont like unknown elements n the equation. I would like to know why my Tobacco doesnt burn well. I have found out to obtain seeds, and get the plants started and producing, and I have found out how to harvest and ferment.
But i havent solved the problem with the Tobacco not burning, so Im stuck, and that annoys me.
So I didnt make a log this year.... because I grew vegetables instead, because I got stuck in Tobacco leaves that would not burn well.
However I have had a great harvest of kitchen produce such as beans, lettuce, cale, cucumber, tomatoes, maize, fennel, sellery and whatnot. I even grew soy beans with succes. Not to mention the palm trees.
Also Im busy. There is Work, and machines and boats and nets.
Right now im making a lapping compound of chromeoxcide. So Im busy in many fields.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 888 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60