How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Posting, Private Msg & Name Rules
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:10 pm 
Site Admin

Please be respectful and don't flame other users. This website is not for commercial use. Use the appropriate forum for your topic. Do not use forums, signatures or private messages for advertising or promotion. Due to liability concerns, et selling tobacco or otherwise providing others with harvested tobacco is not allowed. Please do not promote the sale of anyone’s harvested tobacco or otherwise make it known tobacco is available. (Examples: Does anyone know where I can sell my tobacco? Or: Please PM me if you have tobacco for sale. Or: Does anyone want to sample my tobacco?) Post no links in whole or in part to sites selling tobacco or promote them in discussion. Please avoid posting links or otherwise promoting other web sites except in the Growing Tobacco Links section (See additional linking rules there). Do not post any copyright protected material. Otherwise use common sense. I reserve the right to remove any content or users I wish for any reason. These rules will probably be updated so if you have any doubt about what you are going to post check here or consult with a moderator first.
Links to sites referencing services such as Clickbank are not allowed. Such links will be reported to those services. Please don't create a user name designed for advertising or commercial purposes(such as WeSellSeeds).
■ Do not post any material that is obscene, profane, vulgar, hateful, bigoted, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, abusive, harassing, advocates illegal activity or in any way discriminates on the basis of ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
■ HowToGrowTobacco.com and it's operators are not responsible for the content, accuracy, useability or legality of the information posted at HowToGrowTobacco.com.
In regard to tobacco sales I'm concerned with the following:
■ Liability. Both criminal and civil. Federal and state laws*.
■ Being an accessory to a crime. I believe selling or buying untaxed tobacco retail is a crime including sales of "whole leaf". Anyone helping or encouraging those sales can be charged.
■ Our guests being pestered by salespersons.
■ My web host dropping the site due to illegal activity causing a breach of contract.
■ Law makers associating home tobacco growers with the sale of untaxed tobacco.
■ My time being spent editing tobacco sellers posts. If one person does it others soon follow.
■ This website is about growing tobacco not selling it. The two don't go together.
*Laws are continually changing. I can't monitor them all or confidently interpret them without professional legal councel.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]