NEW TOBACCO SEED CATALOG - November 16, 2009
1) 1/10th gram Silk Leaf has approx. 1000 seeds for $8 - Cigarettes, Chew/Dip, Light Cigar filler, a little higher in nicotine than Virginia. Plants range to 6 feet with 24-28 inch leaves.
SILK LEAF SPECIAL - HOW TO GROW TOBACCO MEMBERS GET 2000 SEEDS FOR THE SAME PRICE
2) SOLD OUT .025 gram Virginia yellowleaf has approx. 250 seeds for $4 - Cigarettes, Light Cigar filler. Plants range to 7 feet or more with 28-30 inch leaves.
3) .025 gram Havana has approx. 250 seeds for $4 - Cigar Wrapper, Chew/Dip, Snuff. Plants range to 8 feet tall with 3 foot long leaves or bigger.
4) .025 gram Black Sea Turkish Samsun - has approx. 250 seeds for $4 - Very sweet, flavorful and used in smaller amounts in cigarettes for the distinctive oriental flavor, good to add with Silk Leaf for chew. 7 foot tall plants with many smaller leaves. Usually sun-dried.
5) .025 gram TN90 Burley has approx. 250 seeds for $4 - Cigarettes, Cigar filler. Plants range to 8 feet with 30-36 inch leaves. Blend 1/5 to 1/4 with SilkLeaf or Virginia for modern cigarette flavor.
6) SHORT SUPPLY .010 gram Rustica (Midewiwan Sacred Tobacco) has approx. 100 seeds for $4 - High nicotine content plants used to boost nicotine in other blends. Plants range to 3 feet with a very short growing cycle. Yellow flowers.
7) .025 gram Mixed Virginia Gold and Havana -- approx. 250 seeds for $4. They are not separated but the plants are distinctive and quite easy to tell apart especially when dried.
I also have two more varieties of rustica and 6 more varieties of cigar tobaccos in short supply. They are all 100 seeds for $4. Contact me for details. More coming soon.
Shipping and handling is $4 for all packets ordered up to 5 packets to US domestic addresses. Please contact me for overseas shipping costs.
Please contact me via phone or e-mail with your order. I accept Pay Pal or pre-paid check and money order. Please make all checks payable to Bob Kemp.
PO Box 10
Weston, Texas 75097
** my phone number has changed and I'm using my house phone now, so it may be tied up on the internet. Best to e-mail me at this time....bk