How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Coffinnails doa?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:22 pm 

I've tried to go to coffinnails forums the last month and I keep getting an error instead of the forums. Anyone know what happened over there?

Post subject: Re: Coffinnails doa?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:50 pm 

I only live about 4 miles away from them, I have mailed them twice regarding seed, and they have not even been bothered to reply to any of them. there site has been down for sometime now, maybe it could be the end of the road for them. (not a good way to run a company!!)

Markw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:19 am 

I know the founder passed away a couple of years ago. I guess perhaps the family lost interest in the business. I'm really surprised the forum shut down. Oh well, good thing we set up shop over here.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:24 am 

I received my order of 600 seeds 2 days ago from Coffinnails, so the shop is still running. Since the owner passed away none of my emails have received a respond, but I have always gotten my orders within days of purchase.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:11 pm 

It's interesting that the store is still functioning. I sent them an email yesterday, and then noticed that I had sent them an email about one month ago, both without reply. If you are local, you might want to write a letter through the post (address on their contact page), and point out that their contact email may no longer be valid. (It goes to "chris@coffinails.com," which may now be an unattended account.)

Bob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:28 pm 

O well you would think they would have changed their email by now, even if it was for a point of contact. as I said I am only a few miles from where they, are I will pop up there and hopefully get a few more seeds. It is nice to think that they have not stopped trading . Chris loved his tobacco plants and took time to share his interests with others.

Markw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:01 pm 

Markw wrote:
O well you would think they would have changed their email by now, even if it was for a point of contact. as I said I am only a few miles from where they, are I will pop up there and hopefully get a few more seeds. It is nice to think that they have not stopped trading . Chris loved his tobacco plants and took time to share his interests with others.

Markw

If you go by there find out what happened to the forums. There was some great information on it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:10 am 

Will never get seeds from coffinails again, ordered 300 seeds (3 Pts), but only about 50 germinated, send them an email, no reply