How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Get Ready for Gruesome Cigarette Warnings
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:23 pm 

Cell phones.

I'd like to see a giant brain tumor on the back of every cell phone and on the advertisements too! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:33 pm 

Hi -

Tobacco users eat dead burnt baby bodies. No, really, I saw it on CNN.

Bob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:48 pm 

bob_kemp wrote:
wydeboi wrote:
Smokers I know (me included) would probably vie to see who could get the most gruesome pics on their packs!

ok, fine. Let's have some ideas here. What's the most gruesome ad for a product that you can think of? Any product! I'm sure someone hates some product. Let's make their nightmares come true!

I hate perfumes and I want them banned. Perfume causes cancer. And underarm deoderants. Stinky! Don't I have a right to be free of Stinky?

I approve of feminine deoderant products that smell like rare BBQ steak. What real man wouldn't? Or tacos.....They should have a smiely face on them, government approved.

Somehow, I don't think the wimmin here would agree...

Most women wouldn't agree Bob. They have the tenacity to endure it for some reason. I have to walk across the mallway from a fragrance store. I just can't deal with it! I choke up immediately and begin to sneeze compulsively. The same thing with these Bath stores and Candle stores. Something about these fake fragrances just send my senses over the edge. Now I know it is not Just Me! :lol:

Bob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:20 am 

Hi --

I saw a public service message the other day showing someone choking on a chicken bone from KFC. They gagged, turned blue, threw up and died in agony.

The narrator said, "Chicken kills"

Bob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:40 pm 

bob_kemp wrote:
Hi --

I saw a public service message the other day showing someone choking on a chicken bone from KFC. They gagged, turned blue, threw up and died in agony.

The narrator said, "Chicken kills"

Bob

Chicken Kills? Processed food kills. Most everything kills except tobacco..it just Kilns! :mrgreen:
Sorry....bad humor! :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:30 pm 

bob_kemp wrote:
To pay taxes to a government that spends the money creating fear in me.

This is something I don't understand. The government gets a major chunk of "constant and guaranteed" taxes from tobacco. It would be devastating to the economy if all of America stopped smoking so this game is being played. We want you to stop smoking, Wink, Wink. I believe we as a country have been adequately educated on the ills of smoking.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:27 am 

Shihan wrote:
bob_kemp wrote:
To pay taxes to a government that spends the money creating fear in me.

This is something I don't understand. The government gets a major chunk of "constant and guaranteed" taxes from tobacco. It would be devastating to the economy if all of America stopped smoking so this game is being played. We want you to stop smoking, Wink, Wink. I believe we as a country have been adequately educated on the ills of smoking.

The anti smoking industry around the world is huge and provides an income for thousands of people that would otherwise have to do some work to survive.
The longer and the more complex the battle becomes the more money everybody makes.

Apart from smokers that is,,,and everybody knows their all baby eaters so who cares about them anyway.

Can you imagine the chaos if all gov'ts got honest and simply said "that's it" as of right now using tobacco is banned,,,,so all you haters that live and parasite off smokers can go home now.

You'd have enough unemployed liars and control freaks to run several small countries.

It's the circle of life mate,,,makuna matata :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:26 am 

Just keep growing your own and forget about the $4.00 to $7.50 packs, cigarette taxes and all the lunacy that goes with purchasing tobacco. I live in a smoke free city. No smoking in restaurants, clubs or public buildings, It was nice to go one town over and be asked if we wanted smoking or nonsmoking and had literally been at least five or more years since I had been asked. The photo below id from my Picture Gallery.