How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: Cigarette Rolling Machine Powermatic
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:58 pm 

lol sheshhhhhh nit picky as some guys wife lol

Ok I stand corrected . Smoke up it will make a glamorious super model and a marithon runner out of you .

If while your running your gasping for air just think how glamorious you must be . Plus feel better knowing it can not be proved why your sucking for air that should make a good difference lol lmao

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:17 pm 
Lonnie_in_Tenn wrote:
lol sheshhhhhh nit picky as some guys wife lol

Ok I stand corrected . Smoke up it will make a glamorious super model and a marithon runner out of you .

If while your running your gasping for air just think how glamorious you must be . Plus feel better knowing it can not be proved why your sucking for air that should make a good difference lol lmao

So I take it that your a Chewer "spit". Well I hope you get used to the keyboard when your jaw falls off...
If you don't use Tobacco I think your on the wrong site try this 1.......
www.thetruth.com

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:27 pm 

Well thats 2 for wrong now ( fact on one count opinion on the 2ed count )

I'm a 38 year vetern of smoking not a chewer so strike one your wrong there .

I'm just able to admit it's killing me is all . Maybe it's turning you in to super man but they killin me and least I can admit that . So your either wrong or getting good effects from your smokes .

You try the site I'm not guessing what you are or what you like . But since you have it handy try it .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:07 am 
Lonnie_in_Tenn wrote:
Well thats 2 for wrong now ( fact on one count opinion on the 2ed count )

I'm a 38 year vetern of smoking not a chewer so strike one your wrong there .

I'm just able to admit it's killing me is all . Maybe it's turning you in to super man but they killin me and least I can admit that . So your either wrong or getting good effects from your smokes .

You try the site I'm not guessing what you are or what you like . But since you have it handy try it .

I'm just ruffling your feathers Lonnie, no hard feelings OK. If you feel that smoking is killing you then maybe you should cut back a bit.
This post was about recommending a product that I enjoy & then peps come on here and bash my recommendation. Well I hope they roll'em till their thumbs bleed. Because I just like doing things the American way. If you can find a better faster way for production, I do it. Call me lazy heck you can call Henry Ford Lazy but that's just the way I roll. 8)

Last edited by vredeman on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:17 am 
russ wrote:
doe,s it come with a warranty ????

Well it does come with a 1 year. But I can't tell you how many crank rollers I've seen bite the big 1 in less time, and then what? You send it out for 4 weeks and get back the same crappy class B rolling knuckle buster. If this thing lasts me 1 year I'm happy. I mean that's 365 packs or 7300 Class A+ cigs. As long as you don't feed it logs it will last. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:01 am 

I've been thinking about getting that machine, it looks awesome and fast and clean as well ... Who cares about the spirit of making my cigarette by hand, I just want to smoke (by the way, it is STILL by hand, because if you don't push the button or don't put the tube on it ... NO CIGARETTE) ... YES, I just want to smoke my bad stinking cancer causing cigarette (BS but ok not getting in to that) ... I have the site for the machine handy and as soon as I come up with some spare money I will buy it. Aaaah finally saving my arthritis fingers from pain :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:19 am 

I dunno, i think i will stick with my 5 dollar hand injectors and rollers - and even then most of the time i prefer to hand roll. personally hand rolling is a great way to always make sure you have a smoke regardless of what happens (ie losing, breaking, and just wear and tear)

back in the day when we wanted to smoke my foster parents said if you cant roll it you cant smoke it, so we learned. now i can roll a smoke in under 10 sec and it looks just like one you pull out of a hand roller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:34 pm 

Dang your good! lol I've been hand rolling since I was 16 and they still have a hump in the middle! Of course, since I don't mind that I've never tried to make them perfect. :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:36 pm 

trick is to lick the opposite side of the glue - not the glue itself

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:41 pm 

I have the same problem when I roll myself a cigarette ... they always look like a freaking "Teletubbie" ...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:00 am 
Well I like my cigarettes, just like my women- Smooth, I put on a filter, and don't like em pregnant. :lol:

I myself have great hand rolling skills but I save that for the pricey stuff. :evil: :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:36 am 

To be completely honest though, I still like to hand roll my cigarette from time to time. Especially when I am working in the garden because it goes out and I have to light it up again :D ... I don't know, it just seems to last longer :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:41 pm 

vredeman

LOL No ones mad dude . Just seems if a man having trouble breathing tells his story
people think he's slamming them for smoking . No ones slamming anyone for smoking LOL Personaly I'm addicted and like them one after the other .

I like them so damn well I'll grow my own before I let the over taxed crapp stop me from getting my nicotine . But I'm not very glamorious man . Use to do lots of coughing and choking when I woke up tryin to get my friggen breath .

Gettin better smokin my own ( no chemicals ) Anyhow dude to make a long story short I don't mind you smokin . Why should I mind I burn them like the wind LOL . But truth is they slowly killin me , probably killin more than just me but what the hell last time I looked it was still a free world and each to their own.

Now some anal jerk trys to change that get on him lOL I'll even help ya . But it shouldn't offend anyone me sayin the damn things are killin me :lol: Just a fact is all .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:59 pm 

Lonnie your a ruff ole cuss, almost as ruff as me,,,lol,,,i suck down 3 packs a day, i get up in the middle of the nite and make a pot of coffee just so i can sit and smoke,,lol,,me and you was probably dead years ago and we just aint left yet.,,,,wash tobacco i had to laugh at some of the post,,heck,,i wouldnt care if it had bat sh!t on it, id smoke it,,lol, Breath??,, heck i have to hold what breath i got to walk to the truck,,lol,,