How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: In Christianity
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:52 pm 

Church is people, not a building, not a denomination.

If you belong to Jesus, then you are a part of Jesus's church, the real church of Jesus. I see you standing up! I see your outcry! I see many standing!

Organized religion is too often controlled and mandated by governments.

That is exactly why we conduct church services, bible studies and fellowships in our homes!

And we have smoke breaks for those who would like one, the same as we have snack breaks for those who would like coffee and a donut.

July 4th, I will be participating in a Tea Party Rally. They don't really stand for Christianity, but they do stand for freedom. Many Christians will be standing there with me! And we will have smoke breaks! Coffee breaks! And they may even eat junk food! Oh my!

We need to all join the Taxed Enough Already Rallies and fight for our freedoms, all of our freedoms. One of these freedoms is the right to choose to smoke or not. This is not a political affiliation, we have all political parties represented. We have all races, religions, creeds, etc. It is simply Americans who want freedom to remain our right!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:59 pm 

They say we’re all in the pursuit of happiness A life that’s fabulous we fight for our beliefs like an activist The struggles here can be seen across the atlas And it started when Adam chose to give up his palace Now the earth waits for its rightful owner 2,000 years ago the 2nd Adam told us the kingdom is at hand, died for the sins of man just so he can where we rule over the land meet every demand while nature waits for kings to take a stand so we need to understand we can change our circumstances the kingdom is in us therefore we choose when to advance it
-Group 1 Crew-

I know there are other Christians who recognize the error here. I just don't see that many faithful enough to the Word to oppose our soceity on it. They're weak.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:09 am 

Sometimes I lay
Under the moon
And thank God I'm breathing.
Then I pray
Don't take me soon,
Cause I'm here for a reason.

Sometimes in my tears I drown,
But I never let it get me down.
So when negativity surrounds,
I know some day it'll all turn around

Because

All my life I've been waiting for
-I've been praying for-
For the People to say
That we don't wanna fight no more.
They'll be no more wars
And then our children could play.

One day, One day, One day.

It's not about
Win or lose.
Because we all lose when they feed
on the souls of the innocent,
and blood drenched pavement.

Keep on moving, though the waters stay raging
In this maze you can lose your way,
It might drive you crazy but don't let it faze you, no way.
No way.

Sometimes in my tears I drown,
But I never let it get me down.
So my negativity surrounds,
I know some day it'll all turn around

Because

-I've been praying for-
For the People to say
They'll be no more wars,
One day, One day, One day.

One day this all will change.
Treat people the same.
Stop with the violence.
Down with the hate.
One day we'll all be free,
And proud to be
Under the same Son.
Singing songs of freedom like
One day, One Day, One Day.

-I've been praying for-
For the People to say
They'll be no more wars,

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:23 pm 

Our Government is forcing us to do stuff God said don't do, in a manner much like what the end-times Babylon is described doing in the last book in the Bible (John's Apocalypse, the book of Revelation). "disobey God or die" is basically the ultimatum this Nation has imposed on me. Good thing I got 2000+ years of Christian Martyrs who were killed by the government for their testimony; stories about people like Naboth, Daniel, Christ, basically give me example and courage to resist them, even unto mortal death.

We have a First Amendment, designed 200+ years ago by our Deist Forefathers to protect us from the Beast, but they will not give us it's protections. They lie to us when they say the we have religious freedom in America. When they once protected our Faith, they now force us to disobey God... or try to anyway.

Most Christians claim to believe the Bible is the final, infallible source of authority and Truth in matters pertaining to the Christian Faith. But I kind of think they're only fooling themselves. They say they do, but when it's time to walk the walk, they cherry pick their passages to reassure their own selfish will, not submitted to the Head who is Christ. The following passages are clearly stated to instruct in the matters of food and drink, and prohibitions of such.
No Christian will be innocent, God has already told us what the fate of those will be in the following passages. If they choose to reject the teachings instructions and guidance presented in the following passages, then they also in Truth reject Christ. If they really believed their Bible was their guide in life, then they wouldn't reject the teachings presented in the following passages.

These following are the convictions God puts on my heart. If I believe in the God of the Bible, this is what He is saying to me. My soul hangs on the balance of my obedience to them.
Imagine the Government trying to force you to do stuff God said "don't do", and then realize it's a nightmare of a reality for a lot of us because they're really doing it.

Titus 1:15-
-All is pure to those who are pure. But to those who are corrupt and unbelieving, nothing is pure, but both their minds and consciences are corrupted. They profess to know God but with their deeds they deny him, since they are detestable, disobedient, and unfit for any good deed.

Colossians 2:16 - Therefore do not let anyone judge you with respect to food or drink, or in the matter of a feast, new moon, or Sabbath days – these are only the shadow of the things to come, but the reality is Christ! Let no one who delights in humility and the worship of angels pass judgment on you.
-That person goes on at great lengths about what he has supposedly seen, but he is puffed up with empty notions by his fleshly mind. He has not held fast to the head from whom the whole body, supported and knit together through its ligaments and sinews, grows with a growth that is from God.

Colossians 2:20 If you have died with Christ to the elemental spirits of the world, why do you submit to them as though you lived in the world? “Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!” These are all destined to perish with use, founded as they are on human commands and teachings.
Even though they have the appearance of wisdom with their self-imposed worship and false humility achieved by an unsparing treatment of the body – a wisdom with no true value – they in reality result in fleshly indulgence.

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit explicitly says that in the later times some will desert the faith and occupy themselves with deceiving spirits and demonic teachings, influenced by the hypocrisy of liars whose consciences are seared. They will prohibit marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For every creation of God is good and no food is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving. For it is sanctified by God’s word and by prayer.
By pointing out such things to the brothers and sisters, you will be a good servant of Christ Jesus, having nourished yourself on the words of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.

2 Peter 2:1-
But false prophets arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. These false teachers will infiltrate your midst with destructive heresies, even to the point of denying the Master who bought them. As a result, they will bring swift destruction on themselves. And many will follow their debauched lifestyles. Because of these false teachers, the way of truth will be slandered. And in their greed they will exploit you with deceptive words. Their condemnation pronounced long ago is not sitting idly by; their destruction is not asleep.
2 Peter 2:15-
By forsaking the right path they have gone astray, because they followed the way of Balaam son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness, yet was rebuked for his own transgression (a dumb donkey, speaking with a human voice, restrained the prophet’s madness).
These men are waterless springs and mists driven by a storm, for whom the utter depths of darkness have been reserved. For by speaking high-sounding but empty words they are able to entice, with fleshly desires and with debauchery, people who have just escaped from those who reside in error.

Jude 1:10-
But these men do not understand the things they slander, and they are being destroyed by the very things that, like irrational animals, they instinctively comprehend. Woe to them! For they have traveled down Cain’s path, and because of greed have abandoned themselves to Balaam’s error; hence, they will certainly perish in Korah’s rebellion. These men are dangerous reefs at your love feasts, feasting without reverence, feeding only themselves. They are waterless clouds, carried along by the winds; autumn trees without fruit – twice dead, uprooted; wild sea waves, spewing out the foam of their shame; wayward stars for whom the utter depths of eternal darkness have been reserved.

Revelation 2:12-
To the Church in Pergamum
“To the angel of the church in Pergamum write the following:
“This is the solemn pronouncement of the one who has the sharp double-edged sword: ‘I know where you live – where Satan’s throne is. Yet you continue to cling to my name and you have not denied your faith in me, even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was killed in your city where Satan lives. But I have a few things against you: You have some people there who follow the teaching of Balaam, who instructed Balak to put a stumbling block before the people of Israel so they would eat food sacrificed to idols and commit sexual immorality.
In the same way, there are also some among you who follow the teaching of the Nicolaitans.
Therefore, repent! If not, I will come against you quickly and make war against those people with the sword of my mouth.
The one who has an ear had better hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
To the one who conquers, I will give him some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and on that stone will be written a new name that no one can understand except the one who receives it.’

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:55 pm 

Just curious, how does this relate to tobacco?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 pm 

Good question - Speaking of being addicted to nicotine and/or other poisons, the "high" priest weren't called that for nothin' --- lol.
With all due respect to whatever someone may or may not believe, I think the basics are fairly simple to live and die by.

more words to ponder:
• It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.
We are the same as plants, as trees, as other people, as the rain that falls. We consist of that which is around us, we are the same as everything.
• Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.
• What we think, we become.
• The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.
• You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
• An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.
• However many holy words you read, However many you speak, What good will they do you If you do not act on upon them?
• Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.
• Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
• If we destroy something around us, we destroy ourselves. If we cheat another, we cheat ourselves.
• Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world.
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
• Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.

Buddha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:05 pm 

wydeboi wrote:
Just curious, how does this relate to tobacco?

tobacco prohibition is a sign of the end of the world, man :idea: :?: :shock: ... rapture, pre-trib, whatever you believe, tobacco prohibition is a sign of the last of the last days.

no worries, I'm on it!! I have already accepted my own religious insanity so that I can continue in study. I'll let you know what I come up with. This is big man, big.

:roll: