How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Health & Tobacco
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:35 am 

I want to share something with everyone...

I started smoking at the age of twelve, in Cuba (everybody smokes in Cuba).

My dad use to smoke cigars and my mother use to smoke cigarettes with a cigarette holder.

I have been surrounded by second hand smoke since the day I was born.

In the last few years, my girlfriend and me, we have been smoking American Spirit (organic blend, which is suppose to be all natural).

So, I developed a wheezing sound, mainly when I am in bed, laying down.

We have been smoking our first homegrown crop, for the last two months and the wheezing sound has disappeared.

So, I started looking for the health benefits of tobacco and on Wikipedia's website, under the subject of Tobacco, there is a description of those benefits.

I smoke, in my home, in my car and wherever I go (where it is still allowed).
The government is very busy telling us that smoking is bad and gives us lung cancer but if you take a good look at the statistics, you will see that a certain percentage of people suffering from lung cancer, never smoked a cigarette and as Dr. Bob says, if smoking makes you feel good, keeps you calm, why not smoke?!

The government continuously efforts to legislate our lives, telling us what we can and can do, all the while, they continue to break all the rules.

There is something fundamentally wrong with that picture!

Ramon (mountaingirl's boyfriend)

Post subject: Re: Health & Tobacco
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:14 pm 

I agree completely and now with S1147 Senate bill to stop internet buying of tobacco product it looks like it will keep getting worse until everyone has to have a signed pass to leave their home. Call these complete bought and paid for idiots in congress and let them know enough and kill this bill. Then let them know we are tired of this and they are out. Do not vote for any incumbent that has voted for these intrusive regulations including this dumb ass health care reform bill. Who is taking your money?