How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for legit seeds in oz
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:35 pm 

Hi guys im looking for tobacco seeds that are legit in australia i bought some off a guy on the net ledgrowhydroponicgardening.com took him weeks to get to me and never got all the different strains as promised im looking for cigar varieties and burley and any dark air cure types also virginias the seeds i got i have no clue what they are and they are growing ever so slowly the only legit strain i have is n rustica and they are going nuts if anyone could please help me i would greatly appreciate it

Post subject: Re: Looking for legit seeds in oz
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:37 pm 

Try here: http://northwoodseeds.com
Guaranteed delivery to AU and you'll get what you pay for.

:D

Post subject: Re: Looking for legit seeds in oz
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:17 am 

Thanks mate i sent them a email i noticed they also sell lovely papaver somniferum seeds too hope they can help im very cautious about importing as ive had seed confiscated by customs in the past it would be good if they make it through someone on ebay was selling nicotiana tobaccum seeds on ebay which i purchased but the seller didnt know what strain they were when they grow bigger ill post here see if anyone can identify them however i also purchased some rustica seeds on ebay and they are legit i compared them to pics on the net they grow quite fast but smoking them on their own wouldnt be fun due to the excessive nicotine content