How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Growing tobacco in australia
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:49 pm 

Hi guys im new to growing tobacco our government is taxing us into poverty for enjoying cigarettes anyhow i am keen to know what are the best seasons to grow and how many plants would one require to smoke 30 cigarettes a day i prefer whiteox or winfield dark fired but i gather i wont be able to replicate them however i bought some seeds off a shady fella online the whole thing was dodgy and im dissapointed i never got my cigar strains either from him does anyone know anyone reputable i can buy various strains from im keen to make this my 2nd hobby other than brewing beer cheers

Post subject: Re: Growing tobacco in australia
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:26 am 

Hello from France ! If you need seeds, try to contact Skychaser on this forum , send him a PM. Last year, I grew 52 plants (Virginia gold, so big leaves) and It lasted me all year. I used to smoke around 30 commercial cigs, too. In between two crops, I didn't even need to buy one pack ! This season, I grew around 60 plants and I know I am going to have more than I need but I feel safe...no money for government taxes! As for the right season to start in Australia, I don't know...Here, it's seeding end of March and in the ground end of May but that must not apply for you !