How to Grow Tobacco

How to grow and process tobacco at home for personal use. This is a non-commercial hobby website.
Tobacco Picture Gallery Click Here
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: flavorings for chew-reviews
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:55 am 

I've been looking for some good flavorings for chew. When I started making my chew, I just went to walmart and bought baking extracts like vanilla and stuff. The results weren't very good. Then I tried some air freshener oils like a Glade air freshener thing. That was terrible. Especially since it said on the container, poison-not for human consumption if swallowed seek medical attention. I ordered from this website and thought I would pass this along. http://www.faeriesfinest.com/extracts.html The prices here were just as good as the stuff at wally world. I prefer more of a swedish snus kind of taste so this is what I ordered: Rose flavor extract, hibiscus flavor extract, bergamot extract, orange blossom extract, loganberry extract, lavender extract, and jasmine extract. The loganberry made the tobacco taste exactly like Skoal Berry. Its really nice. The jasmine smells awful almost like its rotten or something. The hibiscus is kind of like a berry taste. I think the next batch I make up might be a combo of hibiscus and loganberry. The orange blossom is a bit like the taste of orange with a flowery taste. The bergamot reminds me of the smell of General snus. Its kind of like a spicy orange taste. I have not tried the lavender or the rose yet but they smell awesome. I kind of wish I would have ordered some of their spearmint or wintergreen or something. All in all they are all really good (except the jasmine) in taste, smell, and all around quality.

I should also add that this is not spam and I am not connected with the website. I just wanted to help out others that might be in the same boat I was.

Post subject: Re: flavorings for chew-reviews
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 am 

Yea im always looking for new ways to flavour my chew :mrgreen:

When I was at kingston for a match I went to a fine foods store that sold ROOT BEER EXTRACT. When I got back I whipped up a batch of root beer chew :D. I have to say that stuff is like chewy candy with a nice nico hit :mrgreen

Thanks for that source of flavours though :)

Post subject: Re: flavorings for chew-reviews
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:42 pm 

Lor Ann oils has some of the best concentrated flavors available. Also, you can try Da Vinci syrups, not as concentrated but pretty good tasting.